- To regulate how PINKEXC collects, uses, disclose and retains personal data.
- PINKEXC developed this policy as part of the company’s commitment to protect customer’s data.
- Name, address, phone number and identity card or passport.
- Email address, e-wallet address and bank account details.
- Any information necessary to fulfil a special request (utility bill, property or municipal tax receipt or any document issued by the government).
- Information derived from cookies.
- Information gathered automatically by PINKEXC computer systems programmed to gather certain anonymous data to help PINKEXC understand how PINKEXC site is being used and how to improve it.
- Information that gathered through registration.
- CCTV recording of customer in PINKEXC premise
- Customer gives, or are deemed to give consent to the collection, use or disclosure of personal data.
- The collection, use or disclosure of customer personal data without their consent is required under the PDPA or other law and regulations.
- Customer voluntary provides their personal data to PINKEXC for that purpose, although without expressly providing customer consent.
- It is reasonable that customer voluntary provides the data.
All business unit who processed or use any personal information must ensure that they follow these principles all the times. To ensure that these happens, the company have developed the Personal Data Protection Policy.
POLICY STATEMENTThis policy is applied to personal data and information in any form, whether electronic or written, regarding customers and other individuals who have a business relationship with PINKEXC. The policy conveys our commitment to protect customer personal information and has been adopted by all PINKEXC’s business unit and its affiliate.
TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONPINKEXC will collect customer’s personal information during registration process. The personal information will enable PINKEXC to establish business relationship. Customers are not required to provide the personal information requested but PINKEXC unable to provide products and services to customer.
The types of personal data we process include but not limited to:
CONSENT OBLIGATION1. Consent required
i. PINKEXC shall not collect, use or disclose customer personal data unless:
2. Provision of consent
i. PINKEXC shall not, as a condition of providing a product or service to customer, require customer to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of customer personal data beyond what customer what is reasonable to provide the product or service to them.
ii. PINKEXC shall not obtain or attempt to obtain customer consent for collecting, using or disclosing personal data by providing false or misleading information with respect to the collection, use or disclosure or personal data or use deceptive or misleading practice.
3. Deemed consent
i. Customer are deemed to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of customer personal data if:
4. Withdrawal of consent
i. On providing reasonable notice to PINKEXC, customer may at any time withdraw any consent given, or deemed to be given, in respect of PINKEXC’s collection, use or disclosure of personal data for any purpose.
ii. Customer may submit the withdrawal of consent via mail or email to PINKEXC.
iii. On receipt of such notice, PINKEXC shall inform the customer of the likely consequence of withdrawing customer consent.
iv. PINKEXC shall not prohibit the customer from withdrawing customer consent to the collection, use or disclosure of customer personal data.
v. If a customer withdraws their consent, the PINKEXC shall cease (and cause ending business relationship) collecting, using or disclosing customer personal data unless otherwise required under the PDPA or other law and regulations.
vi. Although customer have withdrawn consent for the collection, use or disclosure of personal data, PINKEXC may retain customer’s personal data for purpose of administering customer’s policy with PINKEXC and in accordance with PINKEXC Recordkeeping and Retention Policy.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION OBLIGATION
1. Access to customer personal data
Customer can request and subject to the restrictions set forth in the PDPA, PINKEXC shall as soon as reasonably possible, provide customer with:
i. Customer personal data that is in PINKEXC possession or control
ii. Information about the ways in which customer personal data has or may have been used or disclosed by PINKEXC.
2. Correction of customer personal data
i.Customer may request PINKEXC to correct an error or omission in customer personal data that is under PINKEXC control or possession. Unless PINKEXC is satisfied on reasonable grounds that a correction should not be made or the law and regulations states otherwise. PINKEXC shall:
ii.Correct customer personal data as soon as practicable
iii.Customer should send their corrected personal data to PINKEXC via mail or email.
ACCURACY OBLIGATIONPINKEXC shall make reasonable effort to accurately record customer personal data as given by customer and make reasonable efforts to ensure that customer personal data is accurate and complete, if personal data:
i. To be used by PINKEXC to make a decision that affects customer.
ii. To be disclosed by PINKEXC to another organization.
PROTECTION OBLIGATIONPINKEXC shall protect personal data in its possession or control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or any other similar risks.
RETENTION OBLIGATIONPINKEXC shall cease to retain documents containing your personal data or remove how your personal data can be associated with you as soon as it is reasonable to assume that:
i. A purpose for which customer personal data was collected is no longer being served by retention of their data.
ii. Retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purpose.