Pinkexc Online Direct Terms of Service
2. Registered UserA visitor who has registered himself on the website or in any of our service provider whether he has used or not used the products offered by the service will be termed as a registered user. The act of registration and the use of the exchange facility mean that the registered customer accepts and is bound by this agreement.
- Service Provider
- The word ‘service provider’ refers to PINKEXC (M) SDN BHD in Malaysia
3. Transaction/InstructionTransaction/Instruction refer to the payment of funds that the registered user request for and authorized through the online platform to process by user.
4. Online PlatformOnline platform is the online web based service on which the registered user may request the Transaction/Instruction activity.
5. Pinkexc.onlinePinkexc.online is the online portal providing registered users an exchange platform. PINKEXC will disburse the amount to the bank which owned by registered user using PINKEXC banking channel.
- This web based service is brought to you by:
- PINKEXC (M) SDN BHD in Malaysia
6. UserIn order to access and use this website and avail of any facility provided, you must be an individual of at-least 18 years of age. You must have a valid postal address, e-mail, phone number and bank details. You acknowledge that by initiating a transaction; you are requesting Pinkexc.online, the web based exchange facility to process your transaction, an offer which the service provider may accept or reject at its sole discretion.
7. Activation of RegistrationThe registration with PINKEXC can only be activated based on compliance and KYC norms which highlighted by Bank Negara Malaysia: Anti Money Laundering and Counter Financing of Terrorism – Digital Currencies (Sector 6)
8. Email, Password and Secret PinThe registered user will use email address to log in to the website and secret pin for all future transactions. Registered user will be responsible for maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of email, password and secret pin. Registered user is fully responsible and liable for all transactions and activities involving the email, password and secret pin including any unauthorized use or misuse of the customer email and/or password and/or secret pin. PINKEXC shall have no obligation to verify the authenticity of any transaction or activity.
In consideration of PINKEXC agreeing to provide the facilities as per the Terms of Service, the Registered User hereby agrees to unconditionally to indemnify PINKEXC exchange and hold PINKEXC harmless against any liability, cost, damages, claims, suits and proceedings based upon or relating to such unauthorized access and use. The Registered User agrees to log out from his or her account at the end of each session. The Registered User will immediately notify PINKEXC via phone 05-5251855, email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a support ticket http://pinkexc.biz/tickets/?v=submit_ticket by concerning any suspected loss, theft, unauthorized usage of the email or password, any other breach of security, or any receipt by the registered user of confirmation of a transaction, fund or other activity which the Registered User did not authorize; or any inaccurate information in the registered users account balances or transaction history.
If the registered user forgets his/or her secret pin, it is subject to the service provider, referring to the verification and to PINKEXCs satisfaction as to the registered users identity, either proceed to send the reset secret pin by email on the mail address provided by the registered user at the time of registration.
9. ProcessPinkexc.online is a web based electronic process for cryptocurrency exchange from registered user’s account to registered user’s bank account or to registered user’s 1LIFE Prepaid Card MasterCard account. Registered user will be able to use his/her cryptocurrency exchange instruction on the website itself and make funding for that exchange through the internet banking facility/wire transfer using local bank account or through his credit/debit card. In case the registered user is using internet bank facility/wire transfer using local bank account, the transfer will have to be made to the bank account of our service provider. The transaction will be processed only after PINKEXC receives fiat money into the designated bank account mentioned on the website during transaction.
The Process for completing the transaction is as follows.
- Registration of the customer
- Registration approval subject to KYC and compliance rules
- Filling up account details of the customer
- Booking the transaction
- Upload receipt (if requested by the website)
- Process of exchange instructions by the service provider after regulatory checks
10. Payment through Credit/Debit CardsThis facility can be availed by customers having a credit/debit card issued by a bank in Malaysia for exchange in Malaysia. If you are paying by credit/debit card, PINKEXC will process your transaction only after confirming the receipt of your funds to our designated account and will take 48 to 72 hours to complete the transaction.
PINKEXC, the service provider and its banking partner providing this facility reserve the right to reject the transaction which is solely under the discretion of PINKEXC, the service provider and its banking partner.
11. Important NoticeOur system verifies your card against your identity and of does not match your identity, your order will not be processed to protect you from fraud. This is done to ensure that we do not process a transaction that are not initiated by you.
Please use internet banking account to fund your transaction. Use your own account for funding the transaction.
12. Registered InformationLimited access will be given to non-registered users or Level 1 user which not provide PINKEXC their supporting documents. Only registered users which complete Level 2 (provide PINKEXC supporting document) will have full access to the site. The registered user agrees to provide true, accurate, complete and current information as given in the registration form on the website and update this information form time to time to keep it updated, complete, accurate and true. If it comes to the knowledge of PINKEXC that the details provided by the user is untrue, inaccurate, not up to date or incomplete or if there is any incongruity, PINKEXC reserves the right to cancel the registration or any pending transaction. PINKEXC reserves the right to request at any time additional documents from the registered user.
All services availed of through website, whether registered online or offline shall be governed by the terms and conditions applicable to PINKEXC as appearing on the website of PINKEXC.
PINKEXC reserves the right to change the terms, condition and notices applicable to the use of the site and reserves the right to modify any features of any products or services and information offered by the site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Continued use of the site after any such changes shall changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
13. Personal InformationThe registered user authorizes PINKEXC to use the service of third parties to verify the registered user’s identity details/credit history at the time/prior/or subsequent to the registration and obtain reports relating to the registered user.
14. PaymentsPINKEXC does not control and is not responsible in any manner for any fees or changes that may be imposed by you financial institution(s) associated with your payment source. In particular, your local bank may be charge fees for using the internet banking service/wire transferring funds to the service provider’s account depending on the payments options chosen by you.
Some credit card issuer may treat the use of your credit card to use the service as “cash advance” rather than a purchase transaction and may impose additional fees and interest rates for the transaction. PINKEXC is in no way responsible or would bear these charges, if any, applied to the registered user by these services.
15. Transferring of FundsFunds are transferred to the bank account in the manner that the registered user are the holder of the bank account. PINKEXC will reject the transferring funds if the registered user is using other person’s account such as friends or family members. Delivery time is subject to AML compliance checks. PINKEXC will execute the transaction only after receiving credit to its service provider’s bank account on the instruction/transaction made by the registered user.
16. Cryptocurrency Exchange RateThe cryptocurrency exchange rate applied on the transaction will be the prevailing rate in the day when the transaction is initiated. The cryptocurrency exchange rate is being displayed on the transaction confirmation page on the PINKEXC website. Cryptocurrency exchange rates are highly volatile and is subject to change.
17. Cancelling PaymentsThe registered user cannot cancel or amend any instructions one provided, except as specifically detailed on the website. Additionally, when the registered user places a request to cancel an instruction or a transaction that has been authorized by the registered user, such cancellation is not guaranteed by PINKEXC. Such instruction or transaction will only be cancelled if the registered user’s request for cancellation is receiving and acted upon before the instruction or transaction has been executed by PINKEXC.
For placing a cancellation request the registered customer has to follow the steps involved
- Through phone : 05-5251855
- Through email : email@example.com
- Support ticket : http://pinkexc.biz/tickets/?v=submit
18. Other Terms of The ServicePINKEXC may, in its sole discretion, refuse any transaction or limit the amount to be transferred, either on a per transaction basis or an aggregated basis. PINKEXC reserves the right at any time and from time to time, to modify or discontinued the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. PINKEXC in its sole discretion may modify this agreement from time to time without any prior notice, unless otherwise specified by PINKEXC, all changes shall take effect automatically and become part of this agreement and be binding on you beginning on the day they posted on the website. Registered users using the service shall not violate this terms of service or any rules and regulations, including but not limited to rules and regulations relating money laundering, fraud or funding of terrorist organizations.
19. Third Party FacilitiesPINKEXC uses the service of third parties and makes no warranty on behalf of such third parties. PINKEXC will not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred of transactions or dealings between registered users and such third party providers.
20. Personal InformationBy continuing on this website, you authorize the corporation and its authorized representatives to capture your IP address which may be used to establish your identity. You understand that your personal details including IP address which may be transmitted through third party system for the purpose of verification and may be shared with any law enforcement agency or any regulating agency.
21. CommunicationThe registered user agrees that PINKEXC might contact the registered user either through phone, email or other means of communication to explain about the product, or to ask information to conform to statutory or legal requirements
22. PINKEXC M SDN BHD Terms and Condition
- This agreement is between Customers (hereinafter referred either as "Customer", "you" or "your") and PINKEXC M SDN BHD (hereinafter referred either as "we", "us" "our", or "PINKEXC" as the case may be).
- Our agreement with you is that we will take reasonable care to provide the cryptocurrency exchange service. As such, we agree to provide you with the cryptocurrency exchange service including cryptocurrency to fiat money, fiat money to cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency.
- Signature by the customer on the transaction form shall constitute acceptance of the Terms and Condition set out herein, as amended from time to time.
- PINKEXC M SDN BHD is free to use service(s) of intermediary banks or financial service institutions or other money service business of its choice for execution of fund transfer.
- Cryptocurrency exchange service fee shall be charged from the customer for each exchanging made by the customer. Exchange service fee may change from time to time and without advance notice.
- We may, in our sole discretion, refuse any transaction or limit the amount in the transaction. These limits imposed are done at our sole discretion and may be changed from time to time. We may also refuse to send fund or allow to be paid at the destination or receiving end if we believe that:
- By doing so we might break any law, regulation, code or other duty and responsibility that apply to us;
- By doing so may expose us to action from any government or regulator; or
- It may be linked with the fraudulent or illegal activity
- Unless the law prevents us, we may (at our sole discretion) inform the customer reasons for our refusal and how the customer can rectify any errors in fund transfer instructions given.
- We act only as a cryptocurrency exchange and accept no responsibility or liability arising from transactions between the sender and any third parties. In particular, we accept no responsibility or liability for any goods or services including quality and delivery from them, which are paid for by fund transfer.
- We have no obligation to you to initiate or perform cryptocurrency exchange service if :
- We are unable to obtain satisfactory evidence of your identity
- We have reason to believe that the details provided by you are incomplete, incorrect, unauthorized or forged
- We fail to obtain payment (the amount of fund either fiat money or cryptocurrency) for the transaction from you and we do not accept any liability for damages resulting from non-payment or delay in payment of a fiat money transfer or a failure to perform a transaction by reason of any of these matters.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
- PINKEXC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT;
- PINKEXC MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, ANDTHE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND (D) NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM PINKEXC OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.